A bi-parting gate opens from either side, unlike a single-leafed or unidirectional gate, which can only open from one side. There are many benefits to having a bi-parting gate, including:
- Increased security: When closed, a bi-parting gate provides a much more secure barrier than a single-sided gate. This is because it is much more difficult for someone to force their way through or around a bi-parting gate.
- Improved aesthetics: Bi-parting gates look more attractive than single-sided gates, as they appear more symmetrical and balanced. The looks are vital if you are trying to create an aesthetically pleasing entryway to your home or business.
- Greater convenience: Bi-parting gates are generally more convenient than single-sided gates, as they can open and close from either side. This is especially valuable if you have a large entryway or driveway, as it allows people to enter and exit without walking around the gate.
- Enhanced Safety: When properly installed, a bi-parting gate can provide enhanced safety for both people and animals because it can help to prevent people or animals from accidentally walking into oncoming traffic.
- Increased value: Bi-parting gates tend to add more value to a property than single-sided gates because they are more desirable by potential buyers and can therefore help to increase the resale value of your home or business.
Professional Bi-Parting Gate Installations in Citrus Heights, CA, and Surrounding Areas:
Contact our experts at Sentry Access Systems, Inc today if you are interested in having a bi-parting gate installed on your property. We offer professional bi-parting gate installations in Citrus Heights, CA, and surrounding areas.
Our team can help you decide on the perfect gate for your needs and budget and will ensure that it is installed correctly.
Schedule a free consultation.