Are you looking for a reliable, space-saving, heavy-duty door and a perfect security amp for your business? A roll-up door might just be the perfect door for you.
What is a roll-up door?
This is a type of overhead door. It is the exact opposite of sectional doors; it has zero tracks, wheels, cable, or hinges.
It is technically a giant metal curtain that opens by rolling up into a barrel mounted at the top of the door’s assembly, hence the name roll-up door.
These doors are a go-to for most commercial and industrial settings, including manufacturing factories, warehouses, airports, parking garages, and many more. They are a preferred option because:
- They are made of a heavy-duty material – meaning they are durable and can withstand harsh weather and other forms of abuse.
- They are efficient – most of the different kinds of roll-up doors are made for high-speed configurations, meaning if you operate in a high-traffic setting, these doors will not slow you down. However, for safety reasons, the closing speed is set lower.
- They have excellent insulation – these doors are not just a heavy-duty material; they are also made of foam. So, whether it’s cold or hot, your business is well insulated, which in turn will save you on energy costs.
- They offer amped-up security- your business has guaranteed protection from thieves and burglars since it’s made of a heavy-duty gauge.
- Noise cancellation – You won’t have to worry about noise from outside, thanks to the foam insulation.
In addition to being an excellent choice, these doors come in a wide variety of models that include;
- Roll-up sheet doors
- High-speed roll-up doors
- High-speed roll-up steel doors
- Fire-rated roll-up doors
- Metal roll-up doors, etc.
Need to Amp Your Security with Roll-Up Doors?
If interested in our services, don’t hesitate to give us a call.